Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lookin' good for spring

Spring is the time to wake up from our winter hibernation and get outside!  It is also the perfect time to make a change in your hairstyle.  Just think about how good you would look in a perm, or maybe a different color or highlight.  Maybe your just sick of your current cut and need something new.  There is no better time than now to change things up!

For all of May, come in and tell me how you want to change things up and lets have some fun!  Mention my blog and if you spend $45 or more, get $5 off.  It doesn't matter how you spend the money...choose from any product or service or a combination...just spend $45 and you'll save $5.


By the way...check out my post in March for my product specials.  I am still running those deals so come on in and stock up.

No comments:

Post a Comment